Adhesive-Free Flooring For Workplaces
No longer is the workspace just a bland cubicle and a desk.
The changing face of the workforce means that traditional office environments are morphing into more agile spaces, with legacy space repurposed into serviced offices, shared and co-working spaces and start-up hubs.
And fixtures and fittings need to be able to flex accordingly.
“Flexible workspace will account for over 8.5% of the UK office stock by 2023, equating to an additional 10 million sq ft space.”
Flooring That’s As Flexible As the Workplace
It’s time to rethink flooring.
Download our whitepaper to find out how flooring can be a sustainable and flexible design element for the workplace.
Developed in partnership with
Loughton Contracts, the UK’s leading flooring contractor
Division 9 Associates, an expert in US commercial flooring specification.
IOBAC Adhesive-Free Magnetic Flooring for Workplaces
Whether it’s building new offices, or repurposing existing space, IOBAC
- Enables quick, contamination free installations onto raised metal access floors, Ezy-Install underlay or IOBAC High Grab resin base
- Offers wide design choice – install top surface tiles (vinyl, carpet, ceramic, timber …) using our clever little squares MagTabs
- Eliminates flooring waste – uncontaminated floor tiles can be reused or recycled
- Allows you to easily remodel, change and enhance your office environment
- Minimises employee disruption
- Reduces the repair and maintenance burden
- Provides an improved acoustic performance through Ezy-Install underlay
- Results in decreased lifetime costs
See IOBAC In Action