Ezy-Rug Gripper Kits
Rug Gripper for Anti-Slip Rugs & Mats
Suitable for use on all hard flooring, Ezy-Rug Gripper Kits hold rugs and mats strongly and securely in place, with no slipping, sliding or lifting.
This unique 2-part magnetic rug gripper system is easy to install and removes cleanly for damage-free floors and rugs.
Ezy-Rug Gripper Kits have scooped gold in the Flooring Innovation Awards 2023 in the Underlay and Accessories category.
The independent judges fedback that Ezy-Rug is:
“Simple, easy to use, highly functional in situ, no risk of damage to the floor below and improves safety – just what the rug industry needs!”
Strong, Secure Hold
Prevent trips with no sliding, lifting or creeping
For use on all hard flooring – Luxury Vinyl Tile, laminate, ceramic & wood
Damage-free, quick and easy removal from floor
No adhesive residue left on flooring or rug
Quick and easy to install and uplift rugs from floor
Enables easy cleaning and access to floor for maintenance
Ideal for use in
Hotels & Hospitality
e.g. Lobby, corridor and bedrooms
e.g. Corridors, breakout & relaxation areas
Retail & Leisure
e.g. Seating & relaxation areas
Installed in 3 easy steps
The Ezy-Rug Gripper Kit uses the same clever combination of magnetism and adhesion as our trusted MagTabs to form a secure, yet cleanly removeable bond between the rug and the floor.
It consists of 2 double-sided parts:
THE RUG PAD
- has an adhesive side and a metallic side
- The adhesive side sticks to the underside of the rug, whilst its metallic side is attracted to the magnetic side of the floor pad.
THE FLOOR PAD
- has a dry-tack adhesive side and a magnetic side
- The magnetic side is attracted to the metallic side of the rug pad, whilst the dry-tack side secures the rug to the floor.
Separate the Floor and the Rug Pad from each other.
Remove liner marked “Rug Side” from the Rug Pad and stick to underside of rug.
Use 2 pads positioned at right angles to each other on each rug corner.
Remove the silicone liner with “Remove” sticker from the side of the Rug Pad.
Position magnetic side of Floor Pad over the exposed face of the Rug Pad and connect.
Remove remaining liner marked “Floor Side” from Floor Pad and adhere to floor.
Notes: Position one side of the rug first using steps 1-3 above before completing for the other side of the rug.
- For use on all hard flooring surfaces including LVT, laminate, wood and ceramic flooring.
- Check suitability of adhesive prior to installation.
- Larger rugs may require more than one pack of Ezy-Rug pads, smaller rugs/mats fewer.