Keep your business on track, with super-speedy installations
All IOBAC flooring innovations are designed to be as simple and hassle-free as possible – in fact, installation time can be reduced by up to 3 times
making life quicker and easier for installers
reducing down-time and disruption to business operations
causing less upheaval to customers and staff
and ultimately, saving time and project costs on a flooring solution.
Simplified flooring processes
With IOBAC Magnetic Flooring, you can simply apply a metallised resin or roll-down base layer straight onto a smooth, damp sub-floor or existing sound floor
- Minimal preparation required
- Go straight over existing flooring – no need to uplift
- Moisture Mitigation Layers not required on floors up to 95% Relative Humidity
- Metallised resin base cures and is able to be trafficked and laid on within 90 minutes (using Fast Cure Resin)
- No need to apply adhesive layers
- No need to seal floor afterwards against moisture ingress
The traditional method
The IOBAC method
Example Project Timeline
Here’s an example project showing how a 200m2 installation can be completed in just one night with IOBAC magnetic flooring, versus 3 nights using traditional uplift techniques.
Application straight onto the existing floor and a quick cure time mean that the IOBAC magnetic flooring avoids the need for complicated uplift and preparation stages.