Simple adhesive-free installation for carpet, LVT and woven vinyl flooring
Magnetic on one side and dry-tack on the other, IOBAC MagTabs work by locking tiles tightly together using a unique 2-dimensional grip to create the next generation in “floating floor” technology.
Adhesive-free flooring that’s tough enough for the harshest spaces, yet kind to the planet
These smart little tabs affix to any magnetically receptive floor, whether that’s a metal raised access floors, Ezy-Install Underlay, or IOBAC Express Cure or High Grab resins.
Carpet tiles, woven vinyl or +4mm luxury vinyl tiles are then simply connected into place.
MagTabs are proven in use with many installations using leading flooring brands including Shaw Contract, Forbo, Tarkett, Desso, Ege Carpets, Balsan, Bolon, BLOQ and Milliken.
The Better Way To Install Flooring
Better For The Environment
- Uplift flooring cleanly and easily with no damage
- Reuse or recyle floor covering, facilitating manufacturer take-back schemes & eliminating landfill waste
- Eliminate VOCs associated with adhesive-based methods
- Prevent contamination of metal raised access flooring
- Contribute towards sustainability assessment certifications such as BREEAM, SKA ratings and LEED
Better For Design Flexibility
- Universally compatible – design is not limited to one brand or flooring type
- Seamlessly combine different flooring types and brands in the same space
- Easily deconstruct and repurpose flooring
- Reuse multiple times without loss of performance
- Giving flooring maximum flex-agility for today’s spaces
(click logos for case study examples)
Better For Lifetime Value
- Zero mess, cleaning or remedial costs on uplift
- No contamination of expensive assets such as metal raised access flooring
- Significantly reduced disposal costs
- Self-maintenance solution – simply lift up damaged tiles and replace
- Quicker installation saves time, money and disruption
- Clean, contamination-free installation and uplift of flooring
- Access floor uncontaminated > minimal rectification needed in between leases, saving time and costs
- Floor covering uncontaminated > extend life of flooring via reuse, rather than landfill
- Minimal disruption during installation – no odour/delays – walk on floor as soon as it’s laid
FLEXIBLE FLOORING FOR MODERN BUILDINGS
- Secure, durable hold for high traffic areas due to Dual Grip technology
- Easy access, repair and maintenance – tiles can be quickly replaced without the need for professional installers
- Proven award-winning technology across range of floor covering types
- Adhesive-free installation enables reuse of flooring materials/diversion from landfill
- Floor covering life extended beyond single use
- MagTabs are reusable and recyclable
- Help clients achieve sustainability goals
- Proven for use with a wide range of floor coverings
- Freedom of design to create spaces with swappable floor finishes
- Modular method facilitates separation and recombination of materials
- Reduced preparation steps
- Simplified installation process – no fiddly clicking or messy adhesives – intuitive and quick
- Universal Compatibility gives peace of mind that floor covering is well secured to access floor
- Trusted method of meeting adhesive-free specifications
- Reduced material costs
- Labour savings due to speed of installation
How MagTabs Work
Our next generation MT4+ MagTabs are thinner, lighter, yet stronger than ever before, thanks to patented IOBAC Dual Grip technology which combines dry-tack with magnetism for phenomenal grab!
Secure grip across multiple floor covering types in even the heaviest of footfall areas.
Tiles are held together horizontally as per conventional floating floor solutions
PLUS, due to magnetic attraction
IOBAC MagTabs also enable a strong grip in the vertical direction, ensuring tiles are secured well in place until the time comes to uplift them.
Remove flooring cleanly and easily for reuse or recycling, with the base left contamination-free and ready for the next flooring installation straight away.
If multiple trades create a dusty environment, simply wipe clean and reuse multiple times without loss of performance.
- Metal Raised Access Floors
- Ezy-Install Underlay
- IOBAC Express Cure or High Grab resins
Compatible Floor Covering Types
- Carpet tile
- +4mm Luxury Vinyl Tile
- Woven vinyl tile
- 97 x 97mm square
- 0.3mm thickness
- 100 tabs per roll, 8 rolls per case
- Case dimensions – 305 x 305 x 305mm. Weight – 12kg
IOBAC MagTabs In Action