The Future of Flooring, Today
Cutting-edge technologies revolutionising the flooring industry
Introducing … FloorPlay!
The Latest in Flooring for the Trade
– a hub for the flooring trade to learn about all things new in flooring AND to get their hands on quality products at trade prices.
All IOBAC products featured on this site, plus carpet tiles, ceramic and porcelain tiles, traditional and magnetically-backed luxury vinyl and wood flooring from leading manufacturers including Amtico, Palio by Karndean and IVC, are now available to purchase from our sister site, FloorPlay.
Find out more here
All IOBAC technologies are built on 4 core principles
Speed of Installation
> Simplified processes
> Hassle-free systems
> Minimal disruption to business or home
> Design agility
> Ease of repair and replacement
> Non disruptive to infrastructure
> Reduced installation costs
> Ongoing repair and maintenance costs cut
> Improved business outcomes
> Energy efficiency
> Recycled materials
> Minimised waste
> Health benefits
The IOBAC Way
IOBAC magnetic flooring was developed from a simple vision – to make the flooring process as simple, fast, cost-effective and hassle-free as possible for all involved, contractors and end-users alike.
With decades of flooring industry experience, the IOBAC team set out to solve common flooring problems by radically re-designing traditional flooring techniques.
A patented magnetic flooring system that removes the need for adhesives.
- Modular sensor flooring
- Using big data to drive better outcomes for your business
- Far easier to install
- More aesthetically pleasing than conventional underfloor heating systems
- A modern alternative to bulky radiators and storage heaters
- Heat producing paint that is integral to the wall
- Conductive, dissipative flooring
- Easier to install
- More design options than conventional systems
- IOBAC MagTabs enable quick, dry-laid process
- Leave the metal raised access floor clean and accessible