We were recently very happy to officially open the new IOBAC demonstration unit by inviting editors from a range of trade publications to see IOBAC flooring technologies in action.
During the visit, interested editors were able to see:
- IOBAC Magnetic Flooring – a live demonstration of mixing and applying a metallic resin base. This base cures so quickly that after a quick lunch, it was possible to dry lay magnetic Luxury Vinyl Tiles on top to complete a brand new floor finish. Our guests then had a go themselves at removing and reapplying the tiles to see just how easy it is.
- IOBAC MagTabs – another demonstration showing how non-magnetic carpet and +4mm vinyl tiles can be applied to metal raised access floors in double quick time using these clever little squares. Our visitors were also able to see just how easy it is to access the sub-floor below if needed and how clean the sub-floor is left after removal.
- IOBAC Intelligent Flooring – visitors were able to track their footsteps across the IOBAC Magnetic Floor via a monitor connected to sensor technology within the modular floor. The data gleaned from this technology can be used to inform how a space should be designed for optimum business results.
- IOBAC Heated Flooring and Walling – simply has to be seen! Heat producing paint means goodbye to bulky radiators, and hello to a micro radiator integral to the wall itself. The demonstration areas at the unit show exactly how quickly and easily the system can be installed.
- IOBAC Conductive Flooring – ideal for cleanroom environments, this area demonstrates how a traditionally complex to install and design-constrained product can be revolutionised using IOBAC innovation.
The unit is located near Basingstoke, Hampshire and offers a great opportunity to understand the many benefits that IOBAC technologies can offer.
We welcome visitors to our unit all the time – please contact us to arrange a visit for yourself.