Cleaning and Maintenance
Say goodbye to single use plastic, and hello to clean floors
Keeping hard flooring such as wood and Luxury Vinyl Tile clean and well-looked after can sometimes be problematic.
That’s why IOBAC were delighted to discover the eco-friendly OceanSaver range of floor cleaning materials. Designed to tackle the toughest of stains without scratching or having to flood the floor, these products combine superior cleaning power with zero plastic waste.
- Sweep and/or vacuum regularly to remove loose dust and debris.
- Simply drop a plant-based, non-toxic Eco-Drop(TM) into the reusable bottle and add 750ml of water.
- For Wood Floors: use OceanSaver EcoDrop Wood Floor Cleaner
- For Luxury Vinyl and Laminate Floors: use OceanSaver EcoDrop All purpose Floor Cleaner
- Spray the floor from a distance of 20cm and leave to stand
- Then wipe down with a clean, damp mop
- For more stubborn stains and superficial scratches, use a floor pad such as a Doodle Bug Head Octopus Scrubbing Pad on a pole such as a Octopus Edge and Floor Cleaning Tool, or a rotary machine
- Never flood the floor with excess water and detergent – a little goes a long way!
- Dry the floor using a microfibre cloth to remove remaining dirt from the floor.
Please note: Top surface finish manufacturers publish maintenance guidelines for their products and IOBAC would also suggest that you refer to these for maintenance advice for your flooring type.