No longer is the workspace just a bland cubicle and a desk.
The changing face of the workforce means that traditional office environments are morphing into more agile spaces, with legacy space repurposed into serviced offices, shared and co-working spaces and start-up hubs.
And fixtures and fittings need to be able to flex accordingly.
Flooring That’s As Flexible As the Workplace
It’s time to rethink flooring.
Download our whitepaper on flexible flooring for the workplace developed in partnership with Loughton Contracts, the UK’s leading flooring contractor.
IOBAC Magnetic Flooring for Office
Whether it’s building new offices, or repurposing existing space, IOBAC
- Enables quick, contamination free installations onto raised metal access floors, Ezy-Install underlay or IOBAC High Grab resin base
- Offers wide design choice – install top surface tiles (vinyl, carpet, ceramic, timber …) using our clever little squares MagTabs
- Allows you to easily remodel, change and enhance your office environment
- Minimises employee disruption
- Reduces the repair and maintenance burden
- Provides an improved acoustic performance through Ezy-Install underlay
- Eliminates flooring waste – uncontaminated floor tiles can be reused or recycled
- Results in decreased lifetime costs